5 Things Surf South West Customers can do to Help Protect our Local Environment.
1. Give the car a rest; why not walk, cycle or use one of the regular bus services to get to the beach.
2. Take only photos, leave only footprints; please make sure you take all your things with you when you leave our beaches and maybe even pick up one piece of litter when you leave.
3. Respect the local wildlife and landscape; you can do this by staying on the foot and cycle paths, not picking wild flowers and admiring wildlife at a distance. Everyone enjoys rock pooling, but if you’re lucky enough to catch something in your bucket please make sure you put it back in the same rock pool!
4. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle; At Surf South West we are doing our best to reduce the waste our business produces. You can help us by using the recycling bins we have provided at our surf school.
5. Shop locally; while you are in the area please support our local community. We are fortunate to have some fantastic producers of food, drink, arts and crafts. Why not check out a local market or stop off for a cream tea in one of our cafes.
We are proud to be holders of the Green Tourism Gold Award